- Organic Fine Chemicals
- Flame Retardants
- Rubber and Plastic Chemicals
- Paint, Ink , Coating and Adhesive Chemicals
- Food and Feed Additives
- Cosmetic and Detergent Chemicals
- Oil & Gas Drilling Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- High Quality(High purity) Solvents
- Metals and Mining Chemicals
- Construction Chemicals
Chemical Name: Guanidine Hydrochloride
Synonyms: Guanidine Chloride; Guanidinium chloride; Guanidine HCl
CAS No.: 50-01-1
Molecular Formula: CH5N3•HCl
Properties: white or light yellow crystal. Solubility: 200g/100g water, 76g/100g methanol, 24g/100g ethanol. Almost insoluble in acetone, benzene and ether.
Content, ≥ %
Ammonium salt ,≤ %
Water-insoluble, ≤ %
Moisture , ≤ %
Ash Content , ≤ %
UV absorbance(260nm) , ≤
UV absorbance(280nm) , ≤
pH (4% )
Used as intermediate for medicine, pesticide, dyes and other organic composition, important material for producing sulfanilamides drugs and antistatic agent of synthetic fiber.
N.W. 25 kg kraft paper bags or drum.
Stored in dry and ventilation place, far from water and heat.