- Organic Fine Chemicals
- Flame Retardants
- Rubber and Plastic Chemicals
- Paint, Ink , Coating and Adhesive Chemicals
- Food and Feed Additives
- Cosmetic and Detergent Chemicals
- Oil & Gas Drilling Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- High Quality(High purity) Solvents
- Metals and Mining Chemicals
- Battery/Semiconductor/Liquid crystal
- Construction Chemicals
Sodium(Potassium) Isobutyl Xanthate
Molecular Formula: CH3C3H6OCSSNa(K)
Sodium(Potassium) isobutyl xanthate is also a stronger collector in the flotation of various nonferrous metallic sulfide ores. Mainly used in floating copper, lead, zinc ect., sulfide ores. It has displayed especially effective in the flotation of copper ores and of pyrites in natural circuits.
Pale yellow to yellow-green powder or pellet
Soluble in water with no impurity
Iron drum,net weight 120kg/drum; wooden box, net weight 850kg/box;woven bag, net weight 50kg/ bag, or according to the customer’s packing requirements.
Stored in a cool, dry, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from wet, fire and sunshine. To avoid decomposing, don't be used in acid circumstance. When opening the bag, keep away from any warm object. Wear ocular and anti-toxin respirator to protect your skin, eye and nonnasality. In case of contact, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.