- Organic Fine Chemicals
- Flame Retardants
- Rubber and Plastic Chemicals
- Paint, Ink , Coating and Adhesive Chemicals
- Food and Feed Additives
- Cosmetic and Detergent Chemicals
- Oil & Gas Drilling Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- High Quality(High purity) Solvents
- Metals and Mining Chemicals
- Construction Chemicals
Methyl isobutyl carbinol(MIBC)
Chemical name: Methyl isobutyl carbinol
Synonym: Isobutyl methyl carbinol; 4-Methyl-2-pentanol; Methyl amyl alcohol;
CAS NO.: 108-11-2
Molecular Formula: (CH3)2CHCH2CH(OH)CH3
Colorless transparent liquid
Acidity (HAC) %,≤
Not volatile matter mg/100ml, ≤
Application: Used as a good frother for lead-zinc, copper and molybdenum ore, copper and gold and non-metallic mineral. With strong selectivity and high activity, and the foam it form is thin, brittle and not sticky, without collecting and the use is not much.
Steel barrel, net weight 165kg/drum; IBC drum, net weight 800kg/drum.
Stored in a cool, dry, ventilated warehouse.