- Organic Fine Chemicals
- Flame Retardants
- Rubber and Plastic Chemicals
- Paint, Ink , Coating and Adhesive Chemicals
- Food and Feed Additives
- Cosmetic and Detergent Chemicals
- Oil & Gas Drilling Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- High Quality(High purity) Solvents
- Metals and Mining Chemicals
- Construction Chemicals
Chemical name: O-Isopropyl-N-Ethyl Thionocarbamate
Synonym: Carbamic acid, ethylthio-, O-isopropyl ester; Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamate
CAS NO.: 141-98-0
Active component: 95.0% min
Isopropyl alcohol: 2.0% max
Diethyl thiourea: 2.0% max
Application: Isopropyl ethyl thionocarbamate (IPET or IPETC) is a powerful chemical reagents which used as the fine collector for copper, lead, zinc, molybdenum and other metal sulfide minerals. It has a good selectivity for copper with unique sorting effects, as well as foaming.
Plastic drum, net weight 200kg / drum&1000kg/IBC.
Stored in a cool, dry, ventilated warehouse. Wear ocular and anti-toxin respirator to protect your skin, eye and nonnasality.In case of contact, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.