- Organic Fine Chemicals
- Flame Retardants
- Rubber and Plastic Chemicals
- Paint, Ink , Coating and Adhesive Chemicals
- Food and Feed Additives
- Cosmetic and Detergent Chemicals
- Oil & Gas Drilling Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- High Quality(High purity) Solvents
- Metals and Mining Chemicals
- Construction Chemicals
Sodium Diisopropyl Dithiophsphate
Chemical name: Sodium Diisopropyl Dithiophsphate
Synonym: Phosphorodithioic acid, O,O-bis(1-methylethyl) ester, sodium salt
CAS NO.: 27205-99-8
Molecular Formula: (C3H7O)2P(S)SNa
Appearance: Faint yellow to jasper liquid
Mineral substances %: 49-53
Dithiophosphate SIP is used as the collector for the flotation of gold, silver, copper, zinc ores with good selectivity.
Plastic drum, net weight 200kg / drum&1000kg/IBC.
To be protected from water, torrid sunlight and fire, no lain down, no upside down. Wear ocular and anti-toxin respirator to protect your skin, eye and nonnasality. In case of contact, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.