- Organic Fine Chemicals
- Flame Retardants
- Rubber and Plastic Chemicals
- Paint, Ink , Coating and Adhesive Chemicals
- Food and Feed Additives
- Cosmetic and Detergent Chemicals
- Oil & Gas Drilling Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- High Quality(High purity) Solvents
- Metals and Mining Chemicals
- Battery/Semiconductor/Liquid crystal
- Construction Chemicals
Chemical name: Sodium dicresyl dithiophosphate
Synonym: Sodium O,O-bis(methylphenyl) dithiophosphate;Aerofloat241
CAS No.: 61792-48-1
Molecular Formula: (C7H7O)2PSSNa
Appearance: Deep brown to black liquid
Mineral substances %: 49-53
Application: Used as the flotation collector for copper, lead sulfide minerals and gold, silver and other precious metal minerals, commonly used in the priority flotationseparation of copper, lead and zinc sulfide ore .
Plastic drum& iron drum,net weight 200kg/drum.
To be protected from damp, torrid sunlight and fire. Wear ocular and anti-toxin respirator to protect your skin, eye and nonnasality. In case of contact, wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.