- Organic Fine Chemicals
- Flame Retardants
- Rubber and Plastic Chemicals
- Paint, Ink , Coating and Adhesive Chemicals
- Food and Feed Additives
- Cosmetic and Detergent Chemicals
- Oil & Gas Drilling Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- High Quality(High purity) Solvents
- Metals and Mining Chemicals
- Battery/Semiconductor/Liquid crystal
- Construction Chemicals
Manganous dihydrogen phosphate (Mazhev salt)
Chemical Name: Manganous dihydrogen phosphate
Synonyms: Mazhev salt
CAS NO.: 18718-07-5
Molecular Formula: Mn(H2PO4)2·2H2O
Properties: white to gray white or reddish crystal, soluble in water, insoluble in alcohols; can absorb moisture; corrosive.
Acidity 25, Insol. in water: ≤6%
Mainly used as rust-proof steel phosphating agent. Especially suitable for large-scale machinery and equipment, painting and by the phosphate treatment prevents the device from atmospheric erosion and improve the insulation.
Packing & Storage:
Packing in plastic woven bag lined with PE, net wt.: 25kg/bag(drum), or upon clients' requests. Sealed, in cool dry airiness place, avoid rain and insolation.