- Organic Fine Chemicals
- Flame Retardants
- Rubber and Plastic Chemicals
- Paint, Ink , Coating and Adhesive Chemicals
- Food and Feed Additives
- Cosmetic and Detergent Chemicals
- Oil & Gas Drilling Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- High Quality(High purity) Solvents
- Metals and Mining Chemicals
- Construction Chemicals
Polyhexamethylene guanidine hydrochloride-PHMG
Chemical Name: Polyhexamethyleneguanidine hydrochloride
Synonyms: PHMG HCl,PHMG, PHMG 95% Powder, PHMG 99% Solid Resin
CAS No.: 57028-96-3
Molecular Formula: (C7H15N3)n·x(HCl)
Forms: 99% resin shaped solid/ 95% powder / 25% tablet /50% liquid
PHMG is a kind of newly popularly use multi-purpose antimicrobial polymer, that can be used as bactericide, disinfectant, biocide, fungicide, mildew-proof, antivirus agent, algae-inhibitor etc, with toxicity free and no irritation to human skin, ideal to be used in the fields of heath remedy, medical use, textile, wet-tissue, fishery, paper, swimming pool & SPA, food-processing, water treatment, plastics, etc.
- Wide range of biocide activity;
- Long lasting antimicrobial activity;
-Actual no toxicity (2%)
- High temperature stability;
- Completely water soluble;
- VOC free;
- No skin and eye irritation;
- No obvious odor;
- Non-corrosive to most of metals, rubber, wood or plastics.
PHMG is widely used in medical and health care, daily chemical, textile, papermaking, wet towel, animal husbandry, aquaculture, aquatic products, plastic, agriculture, water treatment and other fields.
PHMG can be used directly after dilution or as an additive agent compound with other chemicals. The detailed dose for use is recommended to under suggestion of our technical persons.
20kg/plastic drum, 20kg/carton, 1000kg/IBC tank ; Shelf life:2 years