- Organic Fine Chemicals
- Flame Retardants
- Rubber and Plastic Chemicals
- Paint, Ink , Coating and Adhesive Chemicals
- Food and Feed Additives
- Cosmetic and Detergent Chemicals
- Oil & Gas Drilling Chemicals
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- High Quality(High purity) Solvents
- Metals and Mining Chemicals
- Construction Chemicals
Chemical Name: Calcium Bromide
Synonyms: Calcium bromide anhydrous
CAS No.: 7789-41-5
Molecular formula: CaBr2
White pellet or massive crystallization
Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid
Heavy metal(as Pb)
Application: Mainly used as completion, workover and packer fluids in ocean oil wells drilling.
Solid:25kgs PE/pp bags or 1000 kg jumbo bag.
Liquid: Blue colored PE drum 340 kg/drum or 1000 liter IBC drum.